Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Activities


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Hai


Activities/Things I love to do


1. Reading blogs.
Ah. yeah like seriously. I love reading blogs. I have mentioned on this somewhere before. Most of the blogs that I have read, they talk about life, their experiences in handling this and that, to do what and whatnot things when you face the challenges, tips for travelling and others. Its easy. Just with one click, you can learn everything. To show my appreciation on what they have done, I'll drop my comments just to show my existence as a reader and also act as their blog supporter. ;)

2. Social network.
I am quite addicted with this social network especially when it comes to Instagram. Ashamedly to say that I am a follower to many celebrities. Hewhew. Scrolling up and down on my touch screen device to check my Instagram is the 2nd thing I will definitely do when I am bored. Haha. 

3. Hang out.
Hang out and have fun with my loved ones is the precious and best thing I can do when it comes to weekend or holiday. Hehe. Short vacay to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life is a good choice to spend a good quality for chit chatting and etc, kan? Or just lepaking at home with family and cats can satisfied me enough.



I miss short escapedania!


Okeylah till then!