Monday, May 12, 2014

May


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

hai.



It is just a random pic. I am sleepy due to quietness env. in here. Majorities took leave. As tomorrow, the buddhist will celebrating their Wesak day and others got the one-extended-extra-holiday. Yippah!. Enjoy that with your loved ones okey. 

-----------------------------
May, will always be my favourite month. My mom was born in May. She is a teacher, a tough woman and a very kind-hearted mother. Her birthday, teacher's and mother's day cumulate in one month. A perfect combo for all of us.


Dear Mak,

Thank you for everything.
I know, you never asked anything in return for all the things you had done. 
I am very thankful as I am born as your children.
Thank you for everything once again.

May Allah bless you and grant all your wishes. Ameen.

---------------------------